Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 100

Thread: Sits and waits

  1. #61
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I went to Goggle and ran an IMAGE search for Ellanoize and like WOW!!!
    I felt like I was in Roger Land!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Then, as I took a sip of my coke through a plastic straw, I thought to myself, hey...there ain't nothing like the real thing baby!

    Missing you Mr. Ella!
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  2. #62
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    see...if rog had been here...we would have been flooded with pictures of cows in twisters...and hail and all sorts of good storm stuff...*pouting*

  3. #63
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    36 19 5

  4. #64
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Its the first day of spring so I brought ya some
    16 14 52

  5. #65
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Susanne, Thanks for the spring flowers, but we got caught in a blizzard Tuesday night. we recieved about 10 inches of snow wioth winds of 30 mph, causing drifts of almost 2 feet in places.

    I have some great cow pictures on my home hard drive, I wish I could share witcha all [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Maybe in a few months I can get back on line, but got to do silly stuff first, like pay electric bills and stock the pantry.

    Hey Sportyfan, thank you so much for the Spinal Tap book. I am a big fan of thiers (having met 2 of the members). How bizzare they would have a Photo of Cherie, but no mention by name.Thanks again, I really appreciate the thought.

    My timer is rapidly ticking down, my friends. Take care and I hope to make it back to town later in the week.

    roG

  6. #66
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Miss ya Roger will be praying for ya .... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog,
    I thought that was bizarre too that they would actually have her picture and no mention. Especially since so many other people are mentioned in there. I haven't seen the newer DVD with the extended scenes yet, but what I've read about it is that Cherie's scene in in the special edition. Has anyone else seen the special edition movie? Are those scenes in there? Inquiring minds want to know!

  8. #68
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ronnie,
    Do not for one minute think I hav eforgotten about telling you my story! I just came to the conclusion that you were going to be back soon...and it could wait!

    BUTTTTTT just in case ot feels like a long long time to you
    here is a tidbit.
    I grew up loving music (like you) songs, melodies, harmonies, opera's, to marching bands, symphonies, even Karaokie...and then there was

    STYX and Tommy shaw aww awwww aw aaaaaw AWE!!!

  9. #69
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sooo I will continue...
    at 13ish and 1980/81 I was the first MTV groupie...stayed home from school that day I still recall jumping up and down at seeing "video killed the radio star" I think it was the buggles???cause up til that point was stuck with Lp's I HAD TO BUY W/ no money and the Radio!!!
    THEN there it was STYX and Paradise Theater

    AND OMG TOMMY!!! yayyip yike yoo yuuu yow and IDK what else I could say cept HELP!!! ( I know my mom said that a time or two) afterwards!!!
    A
    N
    D...
    hope you're still with me...

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *listens patiently,...*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •